Kali Dance Studio COVID 19 Procedures and Protocol
This is intended to be a guide for all parents/guardians. Additional guidance will be followed as COVID-19 outbreak conditions change as new information about the virus, its transmission, and impacts, becomes available.
- Parents /Guardians may drop off or they may leave the student at the door once temperature check is complete.
- Parents/Guardians must arrive for student pick-up on time. All students will be required to leave the building as soon as class ends. Staff members will meet parents at the front door.
- Student’s temperature will be taken upon entering the studio. No one with a fever (100 degrees) or any cold or flu symptoms will be allowed to stay.
- All students and staff must wear a mask inside of the building to prevent the spread of COVID. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Please take your child to the restroom before they enter the studio so there will not be a line of students requesting to go. This will cut down on their class time.
- Hand disinfecting and hand washing will be part of the daily school routine. Anyone entering the building will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving the building.
- Students are required to arrive wearing their proper dancewear and will not be permitted to change in the dressing rooms.
- There will be no moving in and out of class to cut down on constant movement in the building.
- Flyers will be placed in the building to remind students of social distancing guidelines, washing hands, etc.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Water bottles MUST be marked with the student’s name.
- Each dancer’s center work area will be delineated at least 6 feet apart.
- An area will be designated for the instructor’s position to keep distance from the students.
- CDC guidelines will be used to clean and disinfect the entire studio
© Copyright 2018, Kali Dance Studio. All Rights Reserved